Retirement planning is all about organising your assets and savings into a plan which will meet your goals for retirement. You might be retired for 20 years or more. Therefore it's essential to plan now for your future.
Davidson Accountants recognise the key to successful retirement planning is generating enough income to pay for your desired lifestyle.
Davidson Financial Advisers can show you:
We recognise the benefits of having a financial strategy, these include:
- How to reduce your tax
- How you can still earn a regular income once you've retired
- How to maximise your super - even after you've retired
- How to top up your income with Centrelink benefits
- Summarise your current financial position and future goals
- Analyse any taxation or superannuation laws, or Centrelink rules that will apply to your situation
- Recommend investments that will help you achieve your goals
- Explain what you need to do next
- Highlight any fees and commissions payable
- Create a framework for future financial decisions